Logger's Loop Trail System
Located in: Madawaska. Whitney. Lake St. Peter
The perfect place for:
The Logger’s Loop trail system within Renfrew County ATV Trails, are the perfect place for wide open scenery, river-side riding, bush trails, abandoned rail lines, and scenic lookout.
To eat lunch along the river! There are so many gorgeous places along the Madwaska river to stop and eat lunch.
The best thing about this trail:
• Being able to ride right from the doorstep of your home, cottage or the numerous places to stay, the South Algonquin community is ATV Friendly where you can ride to places to stay, eat, fuel and play.
• The South Algonquin Lookout, you have to make sure you check it out!
What is this trail like?
Trail Length: 106km loop
• Madawaska Complex
• Abandoned rail
• Some dirt and minor roads
• Forest trails
• River-side and views
• Climbs and lookouts
• Limited water/mud
• SXS Friendly
• Full road access
ATV: May 1 – Dec 1
• Closed for Hunting Season: B106E from Hay Creek Road to Hay Lake Road
• Madawaska Complex, 26A Major Lake Road, Madawaska
• Madawaska Country Store, Madawaska
• MacEwen, 29553 Highway 60, Whitney
• Algonquin Four
• All Star Resort
• Spectacle Lake Lodge
• Mad Musher, 29588 Highway 60, Whitney
• Porterville Diner: 2367 Highway 127, Lake Saint Peter