SAVE THE DATE: Notice to all Members & Riders of Renfrew County ATV Club. The 2021 General Members Meeting will be virtual using Zoom and Facebook Live April 24 from 10 – 12:30. All riders are welcome to attend and participate however, only Members in Good Standing can vote on elections and motions.
- Presidents Update: We will introduce our focus for 2021, our plan to stay engaged with our riders through another summer impacted by COVID and wrap up the 2020 year in review
- Trails Update: Get the latest on new and developing ATV trails in Renfrew County and South Algonquin, including the Hastings Heritage and County trails, updates on the Algonquin Trail and expanding RCATV Trails.
- By-Law Changes: By-laws are key to ensuring transparency and governance. By-law changes for approval include the new role for Second Vice President, individual memberships for non-riders, and requirement for Wardens and Executive to hold police reference checks.
- Financial Statement & Budget Approval: Members play an important role in approving RCATV’s $124,000 Budget, so that the Board of Directors can continue to operate the Corporation throughout the year.
- OFATV Update: hear from the Federation about 2021 priorities and what is new at the provincial level
- Confirmation of the Slate of Officers and Directors: RCATV will not be receiving nominations from the floor, instead Director nominations are open from March 20 – April 20. Please visit our “Volunteering with RCATV” page for positions up for election, and email email@example.com to express interest.
- Volunteer of the Year: Volunteers are the backbone of this organization, we will introduce our nominees and winners for 2021. If you have a volunteer you wish to nominate, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ontario Regulation 8/03 and its impact: Recent municipal land-use agreement changes, and changes to Off-Road Vehicle regulations on roads.
- New Business from the floor
REGISTER for the AGM NOW so that we have a record of members, and you will receive the Zoom virtual conference information. (Mar 20 – Apr 23)
NOMINATE for a Director position so that we can continue growing this incredible organization. (Mar 20 – Apr 20)
For questions about the AGM or elections, please contact email@example.com