We are pleased to announce a recent partnership with the Pembroke Irving Big Stop which will see our members being able to use a small parcel of land, located at the eastern rear corner of the parking lot, as a Trailhead. Riders will then be able to access the trail system (B Trail) by following the route depicted on our trail map.
Following the paved portion of the parking lot, riders will cross Paul Martin Dr onto International Dr, turn right on Upper Valley Dr then right on International Dr. At the 4-way stop, turn right on Boundary Rd E and then after approximately 150m, turn left on the B2 trail. Follow the B2 across Bennett St until you join the B trail.
- –Ensure you park in such a way as to maximize the available space for other vehicles and trailers
- -Speed limit in the parking lot is the same as in builtup/residential areas, that is, 20km/hr Max
- -There is no garbage collection at the trailhead; therefore, we ask that you leave nothing behind
- -The Irving parking lot is a very busy space; ensure you always maintain situational awareness
- -All riders are welcome and encouraged to use the restaurant and fuel facilities
Below is an areal view of the facility and the location of the trailhead as well as the route to follow, when leaving for a great day of riding in our beautiful area.