March 24th, 2018Annual General MeetingOfAll are welcome to join us for our Annual General Meeting. Meeting is Saturday, March 24th from...
Trail Maintenance is a key part of our trail system, and a huge part of our volunteer program.
With almost 500km of trails to maintain, most of which is forested, susceptible to wind and high water and shared with the industrious beaver.
Our trail maintenance volunteers help us with trail brushing, marking hazards, and signing the trails. Trail maintenance is key for trail safety for local and visiting ATVers. It helps ensure people don't get lost on the trails, and can make it safely home and look forward to coming back to Renfrew County to enjoy the trails.
We ask our Trail Volunteers to:
- please ensure you are wearing your RCATV trail warden or volunteer vest;
- be ambassadors on the trail;
- email our Trails Coordinator at email@example.com to let us know you are on the trails;
- keep track of your hours, which can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can report on the investment of volunteer hours it takes to maintain the trails;
- complete and submit a trails report to our Trails Coordinator with any maintenance required
If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers, please contact your local Area Director and let us know which trails interest you.
The Trails Committee is a team of volunteers who dedicate their time to safe, accessible, maintained and well-signed trails. They also contribute to the development of the Renfrew County ATV Trail System as a sustainable and attractive...