October 13th, 2018Showcase the Valley, Oct 13 2018 Pre-registration now open - click here. Every year, RCATV tries to showcase new areas of our...
RCATV TRAILS COMMITTEE
The Trails Committee is a team of volunteers who dedicate their time to safe, accessible, maintained and well-signed trails. They also contribute to the development of the Renfrew County ATV Trail System as a sustainable and attractive system.
Any RCATV Member in good standing is welcome to be a part of the Trails Committee. There are also an extensive team of volunteers who are randomly out there on the trails with chainsaw and signs in hand, helping to assist with trail maintenance whenever they are out enjoying the trails, or at one of our Trails Maintenance Days. The Trails Committee share ideas and support the trails through a Facebook Discussion Room, as well as teleconference and videoconference meetings, and the rare face to face meeting. The Committee is co-chaired by the Trails Maintenance Director and Trails Coordinator.
- Logger's Loop Trail System: Whitney-Madawaska-Lake St.Peter (70s)
- Opeongo Trail System: Madawaska Valley - Barry's Bay - Wilno (50s)
- UPDATED Settlers Trail Route: Wilno - Killaloe - Pikwakanagan - Foymount - Griffith (90s and 80s)
- UPDATED Pakkotinna Trail System: Deacon - Golden Lake - Round Lake (100s)
- UPDATED Bonnechere Trail Route: Pikwakanagan - Eganville - Osceola - Balaclava (40s)
- UPDATED Balaclava Ghost Town Trail Route: Balaclava - Mount St. Patrick - Renfrew (40s)
- Barron Canyon Trail System: Barron Canyon (20s)
- UPDATED Champlain Trail (Laurentian Hills) System: Chalk River - Laurentian Hills (30s)
- Pembroke Trail Route: City of Pembroke
- Whitewater Trail Route: Pembroke - Beachburg - Ottawa River (future 10-19)
- UPDATED Griffith Highlands Trail System: Griffith - Matawachan (70s)
- UPDATED Calabogie: Dacre - Calabogie - Renfrew (80s)
If you have any questions regarding trail maintenance or wish to join the Trails Maintenance Committee, please email email@example.com. For questions regarding trails development and map submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.