March 24th, 2018Annual General MeetingOfAll are welcome to join us for our Annual General Meeting. Meeting is Saturday, March 24th from...
Uniquely situated in the Middle of Everywhere, our 500km trail network takes you through some of the most magnificent features of our region. Trails vary from scenic easy-riding to the more challenging, technical, muddy and exciting (but no less scenic).
Most of our trails are multi-use trail systems, and so we ask that riders review our Trails Etiquette to keep the trails safe for all users.
Check out our trails and see what we have to offer!
Our trails are important to us and the backbone of this club and why we attract ATV enthusiasts. Please contact the Area Directors or contact our Trail & Map Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- you are going to be riding our trails and looking for GPS tracks or suggestions,
- you have tracks of a recent ride you want to share
- you see some trails in disrepair, in need of signing or need our attention
- you have trails you think should be included
- you are a landowner and would like to partner with RCATV through a Land Use Agreement to enhance our trail system maintained in partnership with our volunteers
RCATV trail maps are available at all Permit Vendors and free with the purchase of an RCATV Trail Pass.
Trail Maintenance is a key part of our trail system, and a huge part of our volunteer program. With almost 500km of trails to maintain, most of which is forested, susceptible to wind and high water and shared with the industrious beaver. Our...