SHOWCASE THE VALLEY, OCT 13 2018
Every year, RCATV tries to showcase new areas of our trail map and take you to areas of our County you many not have been on. For 2018, RCATV Area Director Kyle Waugh will be hosting a ride through the Griffith Highlands and Calabogie Area.
This ride will be a one-day ride suitable for all riders and equipment (dirt bike, SXS, ATV) and includes some beautiful highlands scenery. It is designed as an enjoyable ride with mixed terrain of forest and logging trails along lakes and rivers.
- $20 event fee (per machine) supports trail renewal and signage
- Poker hand included with a top prize of $200, additional poker hands can be purchased at registration
- day pass available at registration
- RCATV registered volunteers save 20%
- Trailhead is at Toey's Lake MTO rest spot on Highway 41 (4km south of Highway 132).
- Departure is at 10am, Registration opens at 8am, anticipated return is 4pm
- A quick menu has been tailored for the ride at the trailhead local restaurant in Griffith (lunch at own cost)
- washrooms available at trailhead and lunch
Pre-register here shortly to help local restaurants plan for numbers.
We look forward to showcasing the Griffith Highlands this fall with you. For details contact our Area Director for Greater Madawaska Kyle Waugh.