JUNE 15-17, 2018
Year after Year, this event is anticipated to be even better!
Weekend Route Map and Draft Online Map now available
Day and Monthly Trail Passes available on-site for those without an EOTA/OFATV trail pass.
Friday June 15, evening run 7:00pm – 11:00 pm, Light up your Ride!
TRAIL: From Trailhead through to 101 and Deacon Forest, East on Hwy 60 Golden Lake to the 90 trail and 60/61 trail to to Foymount, abandoned Air Force Radar Station to see the sun set over the entire valley.
MEALS: bring $ for food and drink stops along the way.
COST: No cost, no trail pass required, signed liability required at registration
TRAIL TECHNICALITY RATING: Green: easy ride, mostly flat, wide trail, suitable for new/non-confident rider. Road traffic able to meet MTO guidelines, SXS friendly. Dust mask suggested for dirt roads.
VOLUNTEER/WARDEN MEETING: Registration Table 5:45 if you are able to help out
Saturday June 16, B101 Pakkotinna Trail ATV Rally 10am – 4pm
GUIDED RIDE: 5 distinct routes to choose from. Take the guided tour or explore on your own.
MEALS: sausage on a bun BBQ @ Warm-up Shack, BBQ dinner back at the trailhead
COST: $35/person for full weekend, $18/person for youth <14 yrs, $10 for Sunday only
TRAIL TECHNICALITY RATING: Guided Ride: Green/Blue, road-legal. Individual Rides are everything from green easy trails, blue intermediate, red expert and black most difficult trails. A trail for all technicalities, riding styles, duration.
REGISTRATION: 08:00 at the trailhead
VOLUNTEER/WARDEN MEETING: 7:30 am
Sunday June 17, Feature Run 11am – 4pm
TRAIL: Guided ride on our more diverse and challenging (but safe) trails.
MEALS: discount voucher for brunch at the sands. bring your own trail snacks
COST: $10 if you aren't purchasing a weekend pass
TRAIL TECHNICALITY RATING: green, blue, red trail showcasing some of our expert trails. water, rock, inclines, lookouts
- Friday night is a BE OUR GUEST!! event. No trail pass required for Friday night event. Come and check us out then stay for the weekend.
- TRAIL PASS TRADE-UP!! in effect. This means if you buy a day pass and enjoy the day with us, you can trade in your day pass for an annual pass and just pay the difference!
- Primitive camping and limited RV locations will be available at the trail head for a $20 donation to the trail maintenance fund.
- Host The Sands on Golden Lake Resort & Spa with full restaurant
- Deacon Escarpment Cabins and Cottages, for incredible scenery, brand new cabins and location right on the trail
There are also a host of other campgrounds, cottages in the vicinity with full service
Gas & Service:
Wilno Esso & Variety - 17843 60 Hwy, Wilno, ON K0J 2N0
- B101 Route (note there is a slight change at Tramore/102 but well
On Social Media?
Stay connected and up to date as the details become available and let us know you are interested or going by visiting our B101 or Bust Weekend Facebook Event page.
For information on this event, contact RCATV at email@example.com or call at 613-585-9236
2017 B101 or Bust event
2015 B101 or Bust event